Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family of Bloggers!

Ladies and Gentemen,

I am very proud to introduce the newest (and possibly youngest) member of the blogosphere.
Go check out my Rockin' Grandson at his new home: RECESS ROCKS!
It's sure to be an adventure...










After you do that go & say Hello to his Mom (my #2 daughter, Becky) : HAPPY HOUR MOM! She will give you some tips on how to entertain your grandchildren this Summer!

If you are into Photography, go visit (my 1st daughter) : TRACEY CLARK! She also founded: SHUTTERS SISTERS! which is an Awesome site for women who really click!

And lastly another Photographer Mom/Blogger (my 3rd daughter) : JESSICA NEW! She can also be found over at : MOVING PICTURES!

As you can see we are slowly taking over the internet, one blog at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment