Monday, July 20, 2009

My Summer Vacation

Remember when you returned to school and the teacher always asked you to write about your summer vacation? Well I have had a Summer Vacation that would really impress the teacher !! Thanks to my kids I have been able to enjoy some wonderful and amazing adventures with my Grandkids!


There's nothing like the thrill of seeing the world through their eyes! We began our trip at Sea World in San Diego having lunch with SHAMU!! I don't know about you but I always get so emotional watching those big and beautiful whales swimming with their trainers in such perfect harmony as if in a water ballet. Our next stop was a behind the scenes tour where we got to see a 6 day old baby dolphin! I'm a hugh dolphin fan and feel a special kinship when they swim up and look at you as if to say, "come on in the water's fine"! Oh how I wish I could!


A Great Big Shamu Kiss to all of the Sea World Team in and out of the water that made this memorable day possible! Please share this experience with your family and especially the grandkids and give them lots to write about from their Summer Vacation with You and Shamu !

No comments:

Post a Comment